Questions you may want to ask your dermatology health care provider
To get the most out of your time with your dermatology health care provider, you may want to have a list of questions prepared before you see him or her about your acne. Here is a list of sample questions to help you have a productive discussion.
- How severe is my acne?
- Will it leave scars?
- Will changing my diet help?
- How much worse will my acne get?
- Is it possible it will just go away when I get older?
- Why don’t my siblings get acne as badly as I do?
- Are acne scars permanent?
- What can I do to give myself the best chance of avoiding acne scarring?